Right now is a special day indeed that we have not seen to such capacity for more than 7000 years.
In the Vedic belief system they say that this creation is woven with guiding influences that continue to encourage us to be more aligned with the greater being that we are a part of, for the purpose that we can all work together as a team. Part of this teaching refers to Avatars or those who are born to guide us with wisdom of the creation and lead us towards more wholesome and fulfilling lives that help to preserve ourselves, the earth, and all of creation.
They also talk of a MahaAvatar or Great Enlightened Guide who comes once every age, approximately 2000-2500 years, and this MahaAvatars teachings will continue to shape and guide humanity for the rest of that age. Some of the MahaAvatars of the past have been Buddha (2500 years ago), Krishna (5000 years ago), with documented information upon there astrological charts and the amazing alignments that took place during their birth.
Today is the most powerful astrological alignment that has taken place in more than 7500 years and many believe that now is the coming of the new MahaAvatar.
- Jupiter, the guru and guiding force of the planets is in its most powerful position allowing powerful guidance and right knowledge to take place.
- Saturn, the serious total commitment force of the planets is in its most powerful position of the zodiac which allows the ability to push through challenging times and serve something more than ourselves.
- Sun, the leadership and fame force of the planets is in its own sign allowing fame and name to prosper throughout the ages.
- Moon, the emotional and mental force of the planets is in its most powerful position allowing mental peace and contentment with whatever takes place in reality.
- The list goes on and on as every planet is placed in incredibly powerful and auspicious positions.
Well what does this all mean? It means that there is a time of great change ahead of us! Often during the life of the MahaAvatar things go through a collapse or separation phase as we release the old ways and prepare to move forward into new teachings. He is rarely recognised during his life while the separation phase is taking place, but instead his teaching which are birthed during this time become part of the new foundation that allows humanity to evolve into a more harmonious society guiding the earth for the benefit of all its beings.
My advice to all during this time is to understand the blessing of being alive during such a powerful and auspicious cycle of creation. To be aware that what may seem to feel as great tragedy, may also be part of a letting go and separating cycle that allows us to transform into something much more. To be aware of what you can do to assist in the letting go of old ways, and ushering in practices that help people understand their purpose as humans; to be custodians of this planet and serve all of creation if it were just as important as their own being.
If you are interested to understand what your purpose is amongst creation, what domain of life you may need to focus upon and perform righteous action, then I advise seeing a Vedic Astrologer during this period as they can help guide you through these times and understand your individual role in the team of creation.
Vedic Astrologers I would recommend are:
Emma Wilson (https://www.facebook.com/VedicAstrologerEmmaWilson)
My Self (you can contact me here)
Wishing you health and prosperity,