For booking and information, please contact us here.
Vitality Now Detox Retreat
The main focus of this cleansing retreat is to empower the digestive and transformative force of the body, known in Ayurveda as Agni. This focus allows us to better digest all that life presents us with, physical or emotional, and turn these experiences into growth and evolution. For increased results, the cleanse will combine a range of techniques from Ayurveda and Yoga, to Naturopathy and Chinese Medicine, creating a truly holistic detox experience.
Many modern detox systems place their focus on removing toxins from the body and have a general disregard to the negative effects strong detox procedures can create. The system I have created for Vitality Now borrows from the wisdom of Ayurvedic detox, because Ayurveda places a high importance on balancing the functional and controlling forces of the body. After all, it’s usually an imbalance of these functional and controlling forces, that created the toxin build up in the first place.
The common benefits of Ayurvedic Detox are as follows
- Retuning of the brains master control system, the pituitary and pineal glands, encouraging hormonal control and enzymatic processes to return to balance.
- Heals intestinal villi so absorption and digestion dramatically improve.
- Restores proper eliminative function of bowels, urinary, respiratory and sweat systems. If these aren’t working great then after a detox you are likely to build the toxins up again quickly.
- Balances hypoglycaemia and hyperglycaemia so energy is more consistent over the day.
- Cleanses the liver, flushes bile and restores the body’s ability to maintain a balanced blood environment.
- Unblocks and restores flow to the lymph and its glands, brining lustre to the skin and hair.
- Resets the digestive fire so that balanced hunger and thirst can return to ease.
More information on Ayurvedic detox can be found here
Each day we cover a different aspect of wellness education so that you leave the detox with the wisdom to sustain the vitality we create together. The base detox program is gentle with an emphasis on restoring digestive power and vitality for life. There are extra options available to increase detoxification, deepen relaxation, and specified bodywork treatments once you have had your holistic consultation with Kimmana.
During the 7 day Vitality Now Retreat, you will do a daily practice of yoga and meditation, take Ayurvedic herbal formulas that support the detox process, and eat a special diet that can be varied for the individual. There will also be different educational talks each day which can vary depending upon location, guest teachers, or group requests. Example Outline:
Day 1: Understanding Your Individual Constitution (dosha)
Day 2: Understanding Biorhythms & The Best Times of The Year to Detoxify
Day 3: Empowering Your Digestive Force
Day 4: Mastery of The Mind for Achieving Your Full Potential
Day 5: The Ten pillars of Vitality, The Essential Foundation for Happiness and Health
Optional Detox Enhancement
These individualised detox enhancements can be added to the program after the initial consultation. During the consultation Kimmana will recommend if any of them are specific and highly beneficial for you.
- Taoist detox belly massage
- Basti (ayurvedic colonics)
- Shirodhara (depends upon location)
- Lymphatic drainage massage
- Nasya and facial massage
- Detox body scrub
- Herbal steam room (depends upon location)
- Medicinal Detox Bath (depends upon location)
- Post detox treatment plan/Consultation for treatment of a condition
- Life Coach, Motivation and Guidance
- Body Harmony session
About This Retreat – A Sample Day’s Outline
This retreat is designed to aid and improve your health, using natural means to achieve such outcomes. Here is a possible daily schedule.
|18:00 – 20:00
|6:00 – 6:30
||Medicinal Teas (available all day), Morning Herbs
|6:30 – 8:00
||Mauna, Meditation, Yoga or Healing Movement Practice, Abhyanga & Nasya
|8:00 – 9:00
||Breakfast options from Fasting Clay Shakes to Healing Kitchari
|9:30 – 12:30
||Vitality Now Educational Experience
|12:30 – 13:30
||Vitality Now Buffet
|14:00 – 17:30
||Consultation with Kimmana, or Free Time, or Detox Enhancement Treatments
|17:30 – 18:30
||Vitality Now Buffet
|18:00 – 20:00
||Free Time or Herbal Steam Room or Medicinal Soaking
|20:00 – 21:00
||Nightly Herbs, Medicinal Teas, and Meditation Before Bed is Encouraged
This is not in any way a medical program nor is in any way a substitute for medical advise, medical treatment or medical consultation. If you have any doubt about attending this retreat from a medical perspective we suggest you consult your doctor. We reserve the right to refuse enrolment and participation to any individual at our sole discretion. We reserve the right to discontinue any participants involvement or participation in this program at our sole discretion.
For enquiries or other questions about Vitality Now, please contact us here.
If you would like to co-create a Vitality Now Cleanse in your part of the world. Then I offer people the opportunity to organise an event and host me in a location of your choice. Those with interest please send in your request with details of the possible venue and your promotion plan here.
Sometimes I collaborate with other teachers to enhance your Vitality Now experience. Check the specific page for the Vitality Now you are interested in to see if other teachers are part of that event.